Position currently available
The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver is a great place to work!
We are an innovative, quality-focused association with more than 14,000 REALTOR® members. Our commitment is to provide members with the services and tools they need to serve their clients and the real estate needs of their communities..
Building upon our proud history, the Board is a teaching, learning, coaching organization. We promote life-long learning, and believe in the value of sharing knowledge with colleagues, members, and others who may benefit from what we learn.
We have a can-do attitude and have confidence in our people to do their jobs well.
Our committment to quality and excellence is highlighted in this video:
Application/Web Developer and Support Specialist
This position is responsible for supporting, designing, coding and modifying websites, and other applications. It provides support to end users and other stakeholders who require assistance in the use of various business applications. This includes troubleshooting applications and software for staff, such as operations and development.
- Assist the support and on-going maintenance of in-house software applications.
- Create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development or consideration for purchase.
- Assist end users with ad-hoc requests to develop various reports/dashboards/views in within the Dynamics CRM environment (Member Connect).
- Provide first level support/troubleshooting in the areas of REBGV data management related to applications such as Medallion, billing integration to CRM and other external systems.
- Monitor alert notifications from various applications maintained by the IT Team and perform initial investigation to determine resolution strategy.
- College diploma or university degree in computer science, information systems, and/or five years equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise and desktop applications, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM and reporting tools, such as Crystal Reports, Jet Reports, Power BI.
- Good troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures.
- Experience building and maintaining SQL database queries for troubleshooting issues and recommending solutions.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
Send your resume and covering letter to Wendy March, Manager, HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're accepting applications until the position has been filled.