Licensing |

To become licensed, individuals must successfully complete the Real Estate Council of BC's education requirements. If you are considering a career in real estate trading services (sales), rental property management services, or strata management services, you will require a licence to provide those services.


Additional Licensing Courses

Once licensed, an individual’s licence level and/or category may be upgraded with further education. A number of choices exist for licence upgrades:

Licensees who have a licence to provide trading services (selling residential or commercial properties), rental property management services, or strata management services can become licensed to provide one or both of the other licensed activities by taking the appropriate supplemental course through the UBC Real Estate Division.

These courses can be taken at anytime while licensed as a representative, associate or managing broker. Contact the
UBC Real Estate Division for more information.