- About Us
- News + Statistics
- How REALTORS® Help
- Consumer Information
- Your Community
- REALTORS Care®
- REALTORS Care® Shelter Drive
- REALTORS Care® Blanket Drive
- REALTORS Care® Awards
- Charitable contributions
- Realty Watch
- Canadian REALTORS Care® Foundation
- Member Login
Realty Watch is a powerful community crime prevention program operating across the Lower Mainland from Hope to Whistler and the Sunshine Coast, and every community in between.
The program is run in partnership with local police departments and the RCMP where more than 14,000 REALTORS® assist police as extra ‘eyes and ears’ in their communities.
How it works
- REALTORS® observe and report to police any suspicious activity that they may happen upon in their day-to-day business.
- In emergency situations, REALTORS® respond to a police or RCMP-activated request to search for missing/abducted children or vulnerable adults, or life threatening situations.
- A White Rock REALTOR® received a police fan-out and realised the elderly woman he had just helped was listed as missing, May 2009. Press release.
- The Langley RCMP credits Realty Watch with the swift discovery and return of a missing teenager, July 2006.
- A REALTOR® received a fan-out in the middle of an open house. He looked outside the living room window and spotted the missing boy on the street, 2000.
To learn how Realty Watch began, please click here.
13th Annual Realty Watch Police Breakfast - REALTORS® are empowered
12th Annual Realty Watch Police Breakfast - Why are we here?
REALTORS® commit to public safety through Realty Watch
11th Annual Realty Watch Police Breakfast - The police are the public, the public are the police
10th Annual Realty Watch Police Breakfast draws record police turn-out
9th Annual Realty Watch Police Breakfast - A police officer's longest walk
For more information, please go to the Realty Watch website.