- About Us
- News + Statistics
- How REALTORS® Help
- Consumer Info
- Your Community
- REALTORS Care®
- Member Login
The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver is a great place to work!
We are an innovative, quality-focused association with more than 13,000 REALTOR® members. Our commitment is to provide members with the services and tools they need to serve their clients and the real estate needs of their communities.
Building upon our proud history, the Board is a teaching, learning, coaching organization. We promote life-long learning, and believe in the value of sharing knowledge with colleagues, members, and others who may benefit from what we learn.
We have a can-do attitude and have confidence in our people to do their jobs well.
Our committment to quality and excellence is highlighted in this video:
B.C. Business magazine named us one of the top 10 employers in BC!
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Full time temporary - 10 months
Date posted: April 26, 2017
Deadline: May 3, 2017
The CSR is responsible for providing full customer service and support to members and staff with regards to:
- Program registration
- Event ticketing
- Lockbox system
- Retail sales
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a customer service environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent English verbal and written skills
- Strong listening and comprehension skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, tactful, and customer focused
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
If you are interested, please submit your application to Wendy March, HR Manager at email@example.com