- About Us
- News + Statistics
- How REALTORS® Help
- Consumer Info
- Your Community
- REALTORS Care®
- Member Login
The Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver is a great place to work!
We are an innovative, quality-focused association with more than 13,000 REALTOR® members. Our commitment is to provide members with the services and tools they need to serve their clients and the real estate needs of their communities.
Building upon our proud history, the Board is a teaching, learning, coaching organization. We promote life-long learning, and believe in the value of sharing knowledge with colleagues, members, and others who may benefit from what we learn.
We have a can-do attitude and have confidence in our people to do their jobs well.
Our committment to quality and excellence is highlighted in this video:
B.C. Business magazine named us one of the top 10 employers in BC!
Education and Training Assistant (permanent position)
Date posted: January 24, 2017
Deadline: February 10, 2017
The Education and Training Assistant is responsible for desktop publishing, website maintenance, and administration of the Professional Development Program, and other education offerings. This position may be required to invigilate courses in other locations.
- Generate, track and monitor communication/notifications to membership-at-risk individuals
- Monitor non-compliant members and education non-members
- Application of course credits to member education history
- Review member reinstatement and transfer applications to identify outstanding education requirements.
- Tracks and administers PDP Credits for members from other sources, responds to members’ PDP education and compliance inquiries
- Design and maintain web site content for the Education and Training section of REBGV website.
- HTML, CSS markup programming for Education section of Board website and other projects as required.
- Create presentations, promotional flyers, posters and signage related to education events and projects
- Create and maintain various departmental forms including: certificates of completion, transcripts, course evaluations and scholarship application forms
- Publish scheduled courses and course descriptions to member web-site.
- Works with Process Lead (Assistant Manager) to achieve process improvement objectives such as:
- Meet with staff involved in specific processes to review and revise existing process maps; map new processes as needed
- Track and monitor fail points for potential improvement; document improvements
- Assists with Annual Scholarship application processing management and follow-up.
- Produces and sends targeted emails to selected target audience for promoting courses.
- Provides administrative support to other members of the Education Team as may be required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and high level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite including Excel with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good working knowledge and experience with Lyris, HTML, CSS, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Visio and Adobe In-design.
- Strong critical thinking skills and web communication skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to provide superior customer service.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to take initiative, balance competing priorities, manage time and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Completion of a post-secondary general office/administrative assistant college level program of approximately one year in duration or more, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work under pressure, dealing with stressful situations and deadlines.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Wendy March, HR manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 10, 2017.